Whether you are looking to perform at the highest level, to increase collagen or cellular function, or you just want more energy throughout the day, cryotherapy can help you achieve your goals.
The benefits of cryotherapy are numerous. The following list comprises our favorite parts of Upgraded Cryotherapy at Bulletproof Labs. Come experience the rush of cold exposure and the life changing recovery perks that come with it.
- Improved Sleep Quality – our clients have noticed a quicker onset of sleepiness in the evening as well as deeper, more restful sleep after just one session. Wake up feeling fresh and ready to go!
- Reduced Inflammation – this will allow you to recover from injuries more quickly or bounce back from an intense session on The Cheat Machine. Less inflammation means more energy for doing the things you love.
- Systemic Immune Response – when exposed to intense cold, your body responds by sending blood away from your extremities to protect the core. As you warm back up, fresh blood assists your body in removing toxins.
- Fat Loss via Norepinephrine – a “feel good” hormone that many users experience as increased alertness immediately after a session. This hormone also assists in fat loss by converting fat to substances more readily available for use by your muscles for energy.
- Reduced Cellulite – cellulite is a specific type of fat store under the skin that is mobilized in the same way as normal fat stores. Clients have reported noticeable effects after just one session.
- Increased Collagen Production – the extreme cold sends your body into survival mode. During this mode, your body cleans house and weak cells are destroyed. This allows for the creation of new cells along with fresh collagen to boot. It’s like fresh armor for your whole body.
- Increased Energy – immediately after a session, clients report heightened energy levels. This is generally from a hormonal response as well as increased circulation. A regular cryotherapy regimen will aid in energy production through mitochondrial biogenesis over time.
- Mitochondrial Biogenesis – cryotherapy has been shown to stimulate the creation of new mitochondria, especially in a metabolically active type of fat tissue called brown adipose tissue or BAT FAT. What are mitochondria you ask? Get your copy of Head Strong and learn about the microscopic power plants within your cells
- Increased Metabolism – cold exposure requires your body to rewarm itself after a session. This process requires energy produced by your mighty mitochondria. Through repeated sessions your body begins adapting by creating more mitochondria and is thus more metabolically active.
- Better Mood – as inflammation goes down and your cells become stronger, your body will be working more optimally. This whole process enhances mood and leaves regular cryotherapy clients wanting more. The hormonal response from a cryotherapy session has also been shown to boost dopamine levels and endorphins naturally.
- Brain Power – a cryotherapy session brings more blood flow to your brain and more oxygen along with it. This allows for the production of brain derived neurotrophic factor, (BDNF) which helps protect neurons as well as assists in the creation of new neuronal connections.
*NEW CLIENTS* Sign up below for a COMPLIMENTARY UPGRADED CRYOTHERAPY SESSION at Bulletproof Labs in Santa Monica! ($50 value)